Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Blog 1



Mallory

Avon Lake, Ohio

Preschoolers

I enjoy playing volleyball, basketball, and softball.  I also love spending time with my family.  Another thing that I like doing very much is playing any type of card game.

http://myefforts.hubpages.com/hub/Importance-of-Family-in-our-lives Family is one of the most important aspects in my life.  Without my family I wouldn’t be where I am today.

In order for me to feel comfortable taking intellectual and creative risks in a college classroom I need to feel comfortable in the class and with the people around me.

In high school I went to the elementary school and read to little kids as a part of a National English Honors Society outing.  During this event I found that I really enjoyed teaching the kids about reading and seeing their reactions to the different books being read.

Teachers aren’t appreciated or respected enough for the work they do with children.

What made you want to become a teacher?

No comments:

Post a Comment